Quitting smoking is rewarding. Yet many smokers choose to ignore this fact. And, then there are those who despite being aware of the harmful effects of smoking are not inclined to quit.
Here are some of the thoughts that smokers lead themselves to believe after having smoked cigarettes for years.
- The habit of smoking is hardwired into them. They can’t do without cigarettes.
- Being a smoker is nearly their identity.
- They are unsure if they will stay motivated during the entire quitting phase.
- Taking anti-smoking medications causes many side effects.
- Quit smoking before the age of 35. After this age, it is almost impossible to quit.
- Quitting smoking will be painful, especially in the Middle Ages.
- It is pointless to quit smoking after many years.
Smotect negates the above notions. For Smotect, one can quit smoking at any age. As such, there is no best age to quit smoking. How come? Read on.
Quit Smoking At Any Age With Smotect
Smotect offers a holistic quit-smoking solution that addresses the biological and psychological aspects of cigarette smoking. It helps you learn not to like the habit of smoking, break the habit loop of smoking cigarettes and dissociate yourself from smoking. All of this without any side effects! Moreover, it increases your ability to quit smoking by 10X more than any other method.
Within 14 weeks (duration may depend on a case-to-case basis), a smoker could lead a smoke-free life. These are not ludicrous claims. It’s possible. Wondering how? With Smotect Natural Tablets and Smotect Guided Sessions.
How Can Smotect Natural Tablets Help You Quit Smoking At Any Age?
First, let’s get to know about these tablets. Smotect Natural Tablets are patented, unique scientific formulations of 12 therapeutic herbs — Kapikacchu, Ashwagandha, Yashtimadhu, Sirish, Gokshura, Haridra, Tulsi, Brahmi, Amla, Sunthi, Lavang, and Vasa.
These tablets are formulated to
- Beat your biological cravings, such as tightness in the throat or belly, anxiety and stress.
- Lower nicotine dependence.
- Manage withdrawal symptoms.
Being herbal in composition, Smotect Natural Tablets are 100% natural and safe. So you experience zero side effects!
The tablets are clinically proven, FDA-approved and GMP-certified. Furthermore, unlike other anti-smoking medications, they are non-addictive.
How do Smotect Natural Tablets work?
Smotect Natural Tablets mimic the behavior of nicotine (the addictive and toxic component of cigarettes).
Smotect Natural Tablets lead the body to produce its own dopamine naturally. They help to restore normal dopamine levels. This naturally released dopamine also helps to sustain the elevated mood, increased energy levels, and stamina, thus reducing your reliance on cigarettes drastically.
How does nicotine behave in your body?
The nicotine in cigarettes hijacks the habit loop in your brain. When you smoke, the nicotine present in the cigarette smoke enters the bloodstream. In the brain, it stimulates the release of the pleasure chemical ‘dopamine’. Dopamine makes you feel good.
Smotect Natural Tablets combat your very reason to smoke cigarettes. So, whether you have been smoking for 10 years, 20 years, 30 years or more, these tablets help you break the habit of smoking by attacking it at the fundamental root level.
All you need to do is take the dosage as per your intensity of smoking, i.e., the number of tablets differs if you are a low smoker, moderate smoker or heavy smoker.
|Holistic Health Benefits Of Smotect Natural Tablets|
|Protection Benefits||Restoration Benefits||Cessation Benefits|
|● Improve energy and stamina to perform regular activities||● Restore lung function||● Reduce CO/COHb levels|
|● Enhance mood and freshness||● Relieve smokers' cough||● Clear nicotine and other toxins|
|● Manage stress and withdrawals||● Improve digestion and immunity||● Revive vital organs|
|● Improve breathing quality||● Improve sleep, relax the mind and help the skin stay healthy||● Reduce smoking significantly/quit smoking|
|● Protect lungs and respiratory system|
How Can Smotect Guided Sessions Help You Quit Smoking At Any Age?
Smotect Guided Sessions prep your mind to quit smoking.
The core philosophy of these sessions rests on the concept of mindfulness. A team of experienced quit-smoking experts have designed these video sessions on the approach of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).How do Smotect Guided Sessions work?
- Help you recognize your cues for cigarette smoking.
- Guide you on how to accept your cigarette cravings without feeling guilty or judgmental about yourself.
- Boost your awareness of psychological triggers and smoking patterns.
- Introduce you to tangible tools, breathing exercises, and mindfulness techniques, such as R.A.I.N. and body scan technique to help you to detach yourself from smoking.
- Strengthen your mental muscle to help you manage cravings and withdrawals.
- Improve your ability to deal with slips and relapses.
- Enable you to experience the unpleasantness of smoking by telling you to smoke mindfully.
- Make you learn to like the idea of not smoking.
- Engage in positive self-talk so that you gradually learn to non-identify yourself with smoking.
- Help you overcome your mental dependence on smoking without relying on your willpower.
- Offer complete support from quit-smoking experts on WhatsApp: http://wa.me/+918928597731
Smotect Guided Sessions condition you mentally to quit smoking, irrespective of whether you are emotionally not vulnerable or a long-time smoker. The above sessions are designed to help smokers of any age and require no prior experience or training.
If they require anything, then it is a desire from the smoker to quit smoking.
Smotect successfully counteracts all the typical beliefs of smokers that you read in the earlier section of this blog.
- Offers a natural, safe and effective medication without causing side effects.
- Disrupts the habit loop of cigarette smoking.
- Allows the smoker to smoke mindfully rather than detest cigarettes.
- Motivates the smoker to quit smoking through effective techniques and exercises.
- Helps the smoker transition to the identity of a non-smoker.