If you are among those who think it is pointless to quit smoking because the damage is done, you are in for a surprise. The truth is that the damage from smoking can be reversed to an extent. In as little as 24 hours after quitting!
You won’t be fit as Milind Soman overnight, but you will begin to lead a better quality of life. Read on to understand how.
Quitting Smoking Improves Your Quality Of Life
The earlier in life you quit smoking, the more time you have to reverse the damage. This fact holds true even if you are 50 years of age or beyond. Such individuals can reduce the risk of dying early due to smoking. Every day of not smoking decreases risks and improves overall health.
When you quit smoking, the body begins to naturally heal. It sets off on the journey to regain the vitality of a non-smoker over time. The risk of developing cancer, cardiovascular disease or stroke reduces. The lung’s ability to heal and regrow cells damaged by smoking improves.
Quit Smoking And Enhance Your Healing With Smotect Natural Tablets
Smotect Natural Tablets are formulated to help you quit smoking. But they do more. These tablets also trigger the restoration of organs damaged by smoking, thus helping you to live a better quality of life as soon you say no to cigarettes.
No, Smotect Natural Tablets are not any magic pills; they are the gift of Ayurveda that aid cellular processes to function normally upon quitting smoking.
Smotect Natural Tablets are patented, unique scientific formulations of 12 therapeutic herbs. As soon as you start taking these tablets, as per the prescribed dosage, they lower your nicotine dependence, reduce your cravings and help you manage withdrawal symptoms.
All this is due to the herbal composition of the tablets.
|Kapikacchu||● Reduces nicotine craving and smoking urge
● Restores dopamine production
● Enhances energy and stamina
|Ashwagandha||● Manages stress & anxiety
● Improves cardiovascular health
● Helps to recover infertility
● Boosts memory
|Yashtimadhu||● Restores lung function
● Helps in digestion
● Manages weight
● Improves overall skin and oral health
|Sirish||● Relieves smokers cough
● Has anti-bacterial, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties
|Gokshura||● Improves adrenaline and noradrenaline
● Improves heart health
● Manages diabetes
● Boosts libido
|Haridra||● Reduces inflammation in the lungs
● Improves immunity and digestion
● Has antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties
|Tulsi||● Has antipyretic, anti-allergic and bronchodilator action
● Purifies blood and restores gut health
● Boosts immunity
|Brahmi||● Works as a relaxant
● Helps smokers improve cognitive function — focus and memory
● Helps reduce ADHD symptoms
|Amla||● Has anti-oxidative properties
● Improves cardiovascular health
● Prevents hair loss
● Restores digestion and liver function
|Sunthi||● Manages withdrawals
● Is a bioavailability enhancer
● Has anti-allergic, bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory properties
|Lavang||● Prevents lung damage due to smoking
● Restores bone health
● Is anti-inflammatory
● Improves overall immunity
|Vasa||● Is an expectorant and relieves smokers' cough
● Improves skin quality and purifies the blood
● Relieves pain and inflammation
Smotect Natural Tablets mimic the behaviour of nicotine present in cigarettes. They lead the body to produce its own dopamine naturally and restore normal dopamine levels. This naturally released dopamine also helps to sustain the elevated mood, and increase energy levels, and stamina. Consequently, your nicotine dependence reduces. You start smoking lesser and eventually quit smoking cigarettes.
Smotect Natural Tablets are 100% natural and safe. You won’t get any side effects from these tablets, unlike other quit-smoking medicines.
These tablets are non-addictive. Their success rate is over 95%. They are clinically proven, FDA-approved and GMP-certified.
As soon as you start taking Smotect Natural Tablets:
- The uptake of oxygen and removal of carbon dioxide is enhanced.
- Your lung function improves.
- Your breathing quality improves.
- You are relieved of the smoker's cough.
- Further organ damage is arrested.
- Nicotine and other toxins begin to get cleared from the lungs.
- The CO/COHb levels in your body reduce.
- Your digestion and immunity improve.
- Your vital organs begin to get restored.
- Your skin begins to turn healthy.
- You are able to concentrate better on your tasks.
- Your memory and information retention capacity improves.
- You begin to experience calmness; anxiety levels reduce.
- You begin to enjoy a goodnight’s sleep.
- Your stamina and energy levels begin to improve.
- Your mood turns better; you stay fresh for longer periods.
These sessions are based on the approach of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT). They enable you to learn not to like the habit of smoking, break the habit loop of smoking cigarettes and dissociate yourself from smoking.